Digital Marketing Manager Position
Positraction offers multi-faceted marketing capabilities to companies of all sizes. The Positraction team packs a punch with our passion and drive. With clients in a diverse range of industries, our team is agile in targeting distinctive audiences. We take pride in partnering with businesses that inspire authenticity, who challenge us to think big, and whom we feel we can nourish an extended professional relationship. We are looking to add a team member that will contribute to the positive and hungry energy, is eager to contribute, isn’t afraid to bring personality to the table and is proud of their delivered work.
Positraction is seeking a dedicated Digital Marketing Manager to expand our digital footprint both internally and for clients. The Digital Marketing Manager will support our team by curating content for digital marketing materials and will be responsible for updating, proofing, and routing those materials, as well as other marketing projects and activities. The ideal candidate is comfortable with analyzing data to set strategy, making creative recommendations, and digging into our various platforms to consistently execute the work. If you are self-motivated and a positive team player who is eager to achieve above and beyond our business goals, you may be a good fit for our team!
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports of major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Generate content, development, and proofreading of social media campaigns
- Build and maintain content of company and client monthly content calendars
- Day-to-day administration of company and client campaigns and media operations, specifically paid search, social, display, content, and other marketing channels
- Coordination with the content creators for content creation and approval
- Reviewing media performance reports and working with our partners and internal resources to drive the growth of our core metrics
- Managing daily and monthly spend across multiple accounts to maintain spend within given budgets
- Enjoys learning about and working on a variety of industries
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/related field
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with social networking, healthcare or technology industry a plus
- Proficient experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- SEO/SEM capabilities a plus
- Strong attention to detail, as well as excellent writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate internally and externally (with vendors, staff, and consultants)
Job Type: Hourly rate
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hour
Located: Positraction HQ
7533 Draper Ave., La Jolla, CA
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please reach out to [email protected] with a resume and cover letter.